Doc’s Recipe: “Dumb Dumb” Simple Tailgate Pork Chops
MAIN: “Dumb Dumb” Simple Tailgate Pork Chops
This is a tasty & simple recipe suitable if your spouse is keeping away from gameday prep.
This is a healthier option than the normal pan-frying method. But if you wish, serve it up that way.
If you like these, none for the annoying spouse!
Gridiron Chef “Doc”
6 Lg. Loin Pork Chops (any chops will do, but center-cut is best for this recipe)
Salt & Pepper to taste
3 Cups of Fine Dry Italian Bread Crumbs.
1 Sm. Pkg. of Dry Italian Dressing Mix.
2 Tablespoons of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
1 Tablespoon – Powdered Garlic.
1 Bottle – Ranch Dressing
Preheat Oven to 375 F degrees.
1. Season each chop with salt and pepper.
2. Stir Bread Crumbs, Italian Dressing Mix, Parmesan, & Powdered Garlic in a large bowl
3. Pour approx. 6 oz. of ranch dressing evenly out into a large plate.
4. Line a baking pan with tinfoil. Spray the tinfoil with cooking spray or grease by any means.
5. Coat each pork chop on each side (including edges) with the ranch dressing; then put the chop into the breadcrumbs and coat it well on all sides; (Double dip with dressing and breadcrumb mix if you wish); Add more ranch dressing to the plate as needed.
6. Place your breaded pork chops onto the greased pan.
7. Bake chops for 35-45 minutes (or until optimum temperature). Chops should not exceed 160 F degrees. Remove chops and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Best served with a crispy hoppy IPA.